Employer: KX Tickets
Job Title: Duty Box Office Manager
Salary: [Enter salary or TBS etc]
We are looking for a full time Duty Box Office Manager for an exciting new theatre space, located in the heart of the Natural History Museum. This is a fixed term contact with a strong possibility of remaining at KX Tickets after this production.
The Duty Box Office Manager will be working closely with the Ticketing Administration Manager to set up and run this new venue. The position will involve overseeing a small team of assistants, communicating with outside ticket agents as well as working closely with staff of the Natural History Museum to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
The successful candidate will demonstrate
- Significant experience of ticketing systems, preferably Spektrix and/or ENTA.
- Experience & knowledge of delivering accessible services
- An organised, flexible approach to day to day responsibilities
- A creative and resourceful approach to problem solving
- Collaborative & communicative in all activity
- A confident, friendly and professional manner.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise effectively and remain calm under pressure.
- Exemplary communication skills
- Minimum 3 years box office experience.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Previous experience within a theatre or arts venue.
The role requires flexibility and availability to work a variety of hours, Monday to Sunday with evening, weekend & Bank Holiday working as required.
A full job description and application can be found on our website www.kxtickets.com/jobs
Application Deadline: 7th September
Apply to: email@example.com
(C) SOBOM - The Society of Box Office Managers 2016